Saturday, January 24, 2009

My husband and I have been fighting about my coping methods and how he don't want Izzy in our life. He ask how come I come I am not yelling at my Mom and her sister and Todd. He is the birthfather. I am mad at my Mom and her sister, but I am not so sure if I am mad at Todd. That is a good question. That's a good question and I am going to have to think about it for a while. For a long time, I hoped I would never run into him since I didn't tell my first husband the whole truth. Now I wish I could run into him, but I got to really think about why I am not mad at him.

Note.. If anyone is reading this and my other blog and don't know that both of them are me, the case is that somethings I feel are better left said where I know my family don't have the links to. I am not sure if they are reading the other one. Anyone got any ideas how to call them out, without actually asking them.

1 comment:

supergrrl7 said...

Hi, I have been reading along, but I rarely comment. To find out who is reading your blog, you could add statcounter. Then you would need to check the IP addresses they use (easiest to find from the headers on emails they have sent to you) then compare them the list of who is visiting your blogs.

Amber
American Family
http://american-family.org