Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am trying to put my story here, but if you come across this blog, there is a good chance that you already read the beginning of my story. I don't feel like double posting all the details here. So to make a long story short.
My daughter was born in the fall of 1991. It was a private adoption, because a couple that a family member knew couldn't have kids. I agreed to have her adopted, before she was born, and I wasn't allowed to go back on it. I didn't really choose adoption, but my parents choose it for me. I met the couple, and remembered their names,and asked them to keep her (my daughter's name) the same. I am sure promises were made, but this ended up being a closed adoption. Because I know names, I do know more than most people. Will post more on that later.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just wanted you to know I got your comment and I am over here following too :)