My glass is half empty for several reasons.
- Someone hit our new van and ran. My husband avoided the head on crash and they hit the side. I should be all happy that it was just minor damaged instead I am angry that they ran and there is no reason to call insurance company, because of the deductible. Instead I am angry that we can't seem to have anything nice without it being destroyed by someone.
- Today I go to the YMCA and walk on the track and so looking forward to soaking in the hot tub and I forgot my towel. I should be happy that I managed to pay the Y for another month instead I am upset that I didn't get my soak.
- I thought during my vacation that I had lost 5 to 10 lbs, because my scale said so. I wasn't trying to lose, but I think I have been more active and eating better and the Y's scale said I gained 5 lbs. Let's see what my client's scale says tomorrow
- I have hair that gets good comments, but it bugs me that it feels funny. The lady who got it last said it felt fake.
- I am happy that adoptive parents have told me that my story of being a birthmother has been helpful to them, but I am stuck on being upset, because I seen a blog where they were referring to the soon to be BirthMother has a BM. No women is a birthmother until she signs Tpr, but I don't get all worked up. however, calling them a BM is just plain rude. What is wrong with spelling Birthmother or BirthMom out. I would even take BMom but BM sounds like your calling her a shit.
- I was really bugged with the weather on my vacation. We had rain and snow and just not too many warm days. I did get to walk my dog some, but I focus on the bad.
- My husband can be a great guy, but I am too focused on that fact that he is barely working and has not supported our household in any way finanical in over a month. I don't want to give any guy a free ride, but kicking him out isn't the answer, because I work 24 hour shifts. When I think calmly I can see how he is so good with my kids that if I made more money I would be happy with him only working a few days a week.
- I am upset that I might still have to cancel my membership with the Y. I should be okay with it, because I have two some equipment in the basement and I saved 20 a month by taking my husband off the membership. He never went anyways.
What about you guys. Is your glass half full or half empty?