Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thanks

I just wanted to take a few minutes to Thank everyone that has been reading my blogs and comments on them. I appreciate the honest answers to my question about if I should attend my daughter's graduation. That's over a year away so I can't say that I am 100% sure that I will stay away. I most likely will stay away, but I can't be sure.
The rumors that my husband heard is that Izzy has permission to get a hold of me after she finishes high school, so just maybe... I will be asked to attend the graduation. After all the graduation is to celebrate finishing school. I know the chances of that happening is probably the same as searching for a needle in a haystack, but I can hope. I don't have respect and compassion, but I have hope. Again thanks to everyone who reads and comments.

No comments: