Tuesday, July 3, 2012


I just found out that Izzy's parents were only married for about two years when they adopted Izzy. I remember being told that they were trying to have children for years but never could. Not that I had choices known to me or options but years I would have thought that it had been longer than two years.


They did go on to have a child the old fashioned way and kind of ironic her brother that she grew up with is about the same age as my oldest son.

I wonder how many people adopt because they are just impatient and don't give it enough time. No offence to anyone who suffers from inferilty. I wonder if they ever tried to have more children after him?

Well, anyways, I was surprised that they haven't been married longer. However, very happy that she experienced life with parents that hasnt divorced.

No comments: