Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First job interview!!


Sunday, Alex, my son, got a call from the grocery store that I suggested he apply for a job. They were adverstising for baggers. I got to thinking that this store would be a great starter job for him. It's not fast food and nothing wrong with first jobs being fast food. I know mine and his Dad's first job was fast food places.

I had been thinking that this is the time of the year for the jobs to come available. I hope he gets the job and if not at least give encouragment for applying for future jobs knowing that it can result in interviews.

Wish him luck!! His interview is on Thursday afteroon. I have to see what he plans on wearing to his interview.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Good luck to him!

You could practice interview questions with him and bagging techniques.