Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to your family from mine. I had a nice quiet day with my husband and grand daughter. The Easter bunny brought 3 baskets for the children plus Grandma bought my grand daughter a couple outfits.
The boys came home from their Dad's and we colored eggs and my husband hid the eggs so the kids could go hunt them. Does anyone else have a 12 and 17 year old hunting for eggs?
I made a really nice pasta recipe that I came across on my smart phone when I was trying to come up with a grocery list for something to make my client next week. I decided to try it out on my family before I cook it for her. I know for sure to cut it in half because it fed my family of four and we still have half of it left.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. We skyped with my sister and my 3 nieces. It's not as good as in person but when there is miles and miles keeping us apart I guess it's better than nothing.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Easter. Sounds like you were busy!

Pam said...

"Does anyone else have a 12 and 17 year old hunting for eggs? "

That's what my sister wrote on facebook, except the numbers are 21 and 22.

There can never be too much good family fun!

birthmothertalks said...

I agree with you and so does the cat! Lol