Tuesday, January 29, 2013

adoption


I really haven't been writing about adoption lately. It's not that I don't have thoughts on the subject anymore. I do think I am at a much better place than I was when I started blogging. Reunion doesn't fix everything. I know there are pain and things that could trigger emotions and bring me to my knees without asking me if it's okay first. I also know that I am very lucky to know my daughter and not feel the darkness of wondering what she looks like or what she sounds like. I still have jealosy when it comes to her relationship with her parents but at the same time I have to admit that I am happy she has parents that are devoted to her.

I seen a fellow blogger was/is going on a retreat for adoption healing and I was intrested in it. Truth is if I felt healed I couldn't be curious. Sad thing is that the retreats are far away and I am a big chicken and the reality of me traveling far is probably not going to happen. If it was close by I would jump at the chance for a retreat based on adoption healing.

I am sure someday when a story intrest me enough or I read a good book about adoption I will post about adoption. Until then you have to put up with me blogging about my son's and my weight loss. Maybe I will even throw in some work related posts to share with you all.

No comments: