Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Not a whole lot going on here. Last night, my husband and I went out to dinner using a gift card that his daughter gave us for dinner out. I had asked Alex to babysit and he brushed me off so we made other plans and wouldn't allow him to be home nor did we feed him any dinner.

He went to his old neighbor and hung out with her. I am not sure if it was an punishment or not.

We are three months away from Alex moving day! I don't need any comments about my date being too far off. I know I needed a date that I could stick to and I can't imagine throwing him out in the cold.

My husband has mentioned to me that if Alex would just do more he could stay and it wouldn't be such an issue. I really don't agreee with that. My full time job and his full time job with limited pay can't support another stay at home housekeeper. The truth is so far we are scraping by but that's not the point. My time is just as valuble as his and if I have to make choices about work over family time and friend time then I expect the same out of him.

I am still working towards my 50 lb weight loss goal. I am 3 pounds away. I don't know what I will do when I hit it. Go for more or maintain it. I have been at this for almost a year. I think I am looking pretty well and I have never been skinny so not sure I am having the motivation to get there.

I love myfitnesspal. It makes logging recipes so easy. I made a couple pizzas and it was only 100 calories a slice. The next time I make it as long as I stick to the same things it's just a click and I can record it again.

Well, think I better get comfortable and ready to sleep. Tomorrow is my long day at work.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Good for you on almost 50 pounds! I just joined myfitness as well. I'll have to find you so we can be friends. :)

birthmothertalks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
birthmothertalks said...

Leah, I will email you my screen name.