Monday, March 2, 2009

Where I am with the letter writing

I have written the letter. It's only about a page and half long compared to the first letter, which was four pages long. I believe my English classes helped me get my thoughts out, but kept it shorter.
I have a few pictures picked out that I plan on sending. I just have to print them. The first picture is of my and my younger son. It's a pretty good picture of us and it shows off my little son's bank that was painted by his Dad. It shows that we are into being creative. The second picture, is my oldest son posing with two of our cats. This tells them we are into cats. Another picture is of my little son, holding one of our bunnies in front of the tree. It shows that we are into pet rabbits. Not many people are. There is one picture of the boys in front of a small airplane and another one of them in front of hanger of a airport. It shows that they are into airplanes. The last one is of my oldest son in front of the Christmas tree. I am hoping the pictures show Izzy's parents that you can share general bits of information without being specific. None of the pictures our telling them where the kids go to school, or where I work, or where we hang out. It's just a example of how I can share a little bit information without getting too specific. So I am hoping that they can see that I am not asking for much. I don't want to know the spots that I could find her. I would rather not be tempted.
My plan is to print the pictures Wednesday and get it sent out on Thursday. I am not telling my husband and I know that is wrong. Although, I just have to do what I feel is right. I can't let him control me, and I don't want to listen to his speech for the next week or so. Also, if I don't hear anything from them. I won't hear I told you so.
Wednesday, I am meeting with a new counselor at the adoption agency. The other one, I was seeing was laid off. So I suppose I will see what she thinks about sending the letter, but I don't think it will change my mind. Well enough for now.

No comments: