Tuesday, March 10, 2009

scrap book

My husband came up with the idea of covering my scrap book to personalize it for Izzy. I thought it was a great idea, but my question to myself is how do you personalize something for someone that you don't know. The idea of my book is to tell Izzy about my life and what is important to me. So when I was telling my counselor how I loved his idea, but I didn't know how to personalize what Izzy wants. So, she said, that if I try to make it what Izzy would like, then I am am not sticking to what I am saying the book is about. I finally got it. I can decorate the book to my liking, because the book is a story about me.
I love making the book. Right now it's has 15 sheets of protective film that each holds two papers. So it's 30 pages of pictures and stuff for Izzy to see. The binder is wide enough to probably do another 60 pages. I wished I would have had this idea much sooner, but better late than never.
The book has been fun. However, sometimes I become really sad. I found some pictures o of my niece holding my older son. She is one month older than Izzy. They should have grown up together. I should have shots of two little girls hanging out together. But I don't that isn't the road I took. My sister chose to run away and keep her daughter and I chose to be told what to do. Oh well what can I do now. Time for work.

No comments: