Thursday, October 27, 2011

Work meeting

My company does meetings quarterly. I went to the meeting tonight. They announced some great news. In a matter of weeks, they went from having 900 client hours to fill to 1800 to fill and they were so proud that the caregivers pulled it. I know some really have been working tons of hours. The plan is hire more people. I hope they continue to have success. I felt compelled to talk about MELD cause they try to do donations for the community. So, they agreed to look into asking the director of MELD to come speak at our next staff meeting to get a fundraiser going for them. My boss even knew who she is. So, good news all around with my company. Sometimes, I love my job and other days I hate it. But I suppose most people have their good and bad days.

No comments: