Friday, October 28, 2011

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info. Through my company, I have a client in a retirement home and they put on a party and they all got to vote on a scarecrow. I put up two pictures of my favorite ones. It was a fun but busy day. Then, with my other client, we baked an apple pie from fresh. I have never made a pie and when someone has memory issues you never know to quite trust them or not. However, I have found that even with the memory issues they do teach me stuff. We didn't eat any of the pie. So, if she offers me a slice of it. I might have to take back that statement of her teaching me. I am not much of a baker. I can make homemade cookies. I made a homemade texas sheet cake for a client once. I can do cupcakes and cakes from a box. One thing that doesn't like me is rising dough as in crust for a pie.

No comments: