Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today, I picked up my older son from his Dad's for a few hours. It has been decided until we work things out that I won't bring him home. So, we went to lunch and then a walk and then played around at the Y. We had a good time. My son even admitted that he isn't innocent with all the conflict. We did have a great time. It was just me and my kids.
I dropped him off at his Dad's. Izzy's parents live close by. I know that maybe I should take a different route, but I don't. It's quicker and less pot holes. I seen Izzy's Dad in the drive. When I drove by at the speed limit of 45 mph, I looked over at him. He is looking old. As soon as I looked at him, he looked up at me. I don't know if he would know who I was or not. It makes me a little nervous, because I don't want them to get upset and move away. I just wish they could see that I am not a threat to them. Also if they would just talk to me they would know that I just don't go driving by there just to see them. I go by there for my son.

No comments: