Friday, April 10, 2009

more talking

How do you decide which blogs to be interested in enough to follow? By follow, I mean either sign up to follow or just go back to it again? What I do normally is I try to read the blog from the beginning. This may take a couple days and sometimes I might skim over parts. If I enjoy, can get insight from or just plain like what they have to say I either follow it by going back or choose to follow it by the option the blog has.
What I don't understand why one day the amount of followers goes down? Did I say something to really offend someone? I don't know if I would ever choose to use the option to stop following them. It just seems a little mean. It seems like a 3rd grader thing.. I am not your friend anymore.

Also with Easter around the corner, remember those cute bunnies at the pet store will grow up. Don't buy them on impulse. Know what your getting into before you buy. Over the past 7 years, I have had 7 bunnies. 3 are dead and the other four I still have. Out of 7 bunnies,only one was bought at a pet store. The rest were animals that people for one reason another got tired of or couldn't keep. In the fall, my elderly rabbit died, and my husband brought me home a baby rabbit. We seen a young rabbit in the pet store, but in the adoption area. We adopted him. About a week and half later, we got a call about two males that needed a home. I just fell in love with them. They are five years old and live together. A lot of bunnies end up in the shelters so if anyone wants a bunny or knows anyone that wants a bunny read up on them. Even bunnies need a good home. I guess that makes me a adopted parent too!!! One of my older male bunnies growls at me if I get too close to his home or his bud. Do any of your children growl at you?? hahaha Well that's the end of my 2 cents for today.

No comments: