Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dear Ashley

I often wonder what kind of a person you are? Are you serious? Are you a good student? Can you look at yourself and know that you are a pretty girl? Do you love pets? What is your favorite holiday?
I am a pretty serious person, I get too worked up and easily sad. Although, I do have a bad/funny sense of humor. I laugh when others might not. When people fall down or for example today at a restaurant a waitress dropped a plate of food. I just can't help myself. I have noticed that Tyler laughs at stuff just like me. My family pretty much knows that is just how I am. I am not always so sure that I am a pretty girl. It varies from day to day. I don't get into getting nails done or my hair done or do I wear make up. I love pets. We are just plain crazy. My favorite animal is my dog Ann. I also just love my bunnies. I am not so sure what is my favorite holiday anymore. I admit that I miss the holidays when I had my whole family around. I am a caregiver for the elderly. I take care of a 98 year old couple on a live in basis. It's the best job, but sometimes makes me feel like I am a chicken with my head cut off. It's similar to taking care of two two year old's, but I have to fight for control. I have to let them do what they can and always be there to pick them up when they need it.
I like to collect dolls, but only had a few, because I wouldn't buy them for myself. However, when I found a doll shop... I decided that if I want something, I can't wait for others to buy them. So, I have bought a couple cute dolls and my husband buys them furniture. I even went to the goodwill to buy them some clothes. One of the dolls sits by the fish tank. I like to stand him up to scare my husband. I hope your doing well. I miss you.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

hello! beautiful letter to your daughter. I am an adoptive mom in a very open adoption with my daughter - but closed with my son! nice to find your blog!

Andrew's Daddies said...

These letters you are writing are AWESOME. These letters will be powerful for for "izzy" when she reads them.