Saturday, May 19, 2012


I did the craziest thing and spent 100 bucks on two pairs of shoes for myself. I got a pair of new balance for everyday use and a pair of Nikes that said good for Zumba!!

It was a lot of money but after a few weeks of zumba my cheap Kmart shoes were tore up. I have done Zumba three times this week and hope to go tomorrow to make it four. I am forming a new addiction. :) I took my sister with me today so it was the first time she went to Zumba. I have been trying to step outside my comfort zone and just live life. It's weird how I don't think nothing of shaking my butt in front of strangers but it's more personal with family. I could never do it with her if she just watched but she was shaking her butt too so it all worked out.

My husband has been occasionally brought up the situation with the pot smoking and even though he says he doesn't condone it but talks about a don't ask don't tell policy. I am going to try to blog in the next day or so why I don't think as a parent I am doing good if I use the policy don't ask don't tell.

We had to almost force Alex to go with his father this weekend. He doesn't want to go and I don't blame him but he has been told how to not have to go and that would be have a job to go to.

I talked with the kids Dad and he admitted that he was a bad husband and a bad father and wants to work forward and not being up how he was bad and I agree bashing him for the past isn't going to fix anything but we are dealing with issues because of his part in my son failing out of high school or my son being his own person too much.

My ex wants us to meet with the pastor of his church and not sure if it would fix anything. In November my son is going to be 18 so I don't know what if anything is going to change. I do know that my son is responsible for his actions and I can't be at his hip. Their Dad got on me cause I make ALex walk to look for jobs. I do offer rides and take him places but at times he should walk or take the bus too for his job search. Guess what? I have a job.

Besides.. I could take my son to these places and unless I hold him by the hand he could rob the places and not apply. Haha throwing in a little humor. In the end, it's my son's choice to look for work and take advice from those that have jobs. If he gets tossed down the road cause he isn't working.. he will know in his heart if he gave it his all or not.

Well, I have to get ready for work. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

No comments: