Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!


Happy Mother's Day all the Mom's out there. May your day been filled with joy and love and a little relaxation for you. I know for some that Mother's day is bitter sweet and that includes myself in a couple different ways. I have had a really nice day.

My husband drove my two sons and I out to the little zoo near our town. It was small and cute and I loved all the furry animals. I took lots of pictures and really had a nice time. I heard from my daughter on facebook and she sent me a text wishing me a happy Mother's day. I think on the text she called it mamma's day. She reminded me she is coming and we should get together.

I heard from my step daughter and she said she is going to stop over with a present. She is so sweet. I love that I have two daughters now. It's like I get a bonus daughter for missing mine for so long.

After the zoo, we went to a forest preserve and walked around a little bit. It was so peaceful except for we were thirsty and free water from the pumps seem to be a thing of the past.


No comments: