Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear Izzy

I have I told you enough times that I just find you so beautiful? Well, you are beautiful! Your eyes are just stunning. I love the way you smile. I love you so very much. I wish that I could have been your Mom. I would have loved to see you grow up and be there for you every day. I am not your Mom and that's okay with me. I just want you to know that I am here for you. If you call my name, I will come. I promise you that I won't ever walk away from your life. I am here for good. Did I tell you that your beautiful? Sweet girl, you are beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. I know the real term of who you are to me is birthdaughter but I don't like using it. You can be my daughter without me being your Mom. That's just how I feel. I love you baby girl. Now and always.

No comments: