Saturday, September 4, 2010

One week from today is Izzy's 19th birthday. It's the first birthday that I can actually tell her Happy birthday and for that I am so happy. I am not only dreading her birthday. I am dreading it but also excited because of the contact.
I have gave myself an easy week at work. I worked tonight and I don't go back until Wednesday. Normally, I am off on Sunday and Monday but my son has to go to the dentist on Tuesday. Then, I work wed-fri and then I am off sat, sun and monday again. I have a few things that I want to do that I hope will keep me feeling too sad.
I am hoping to work on Izzy's scrapbook. I am planning on painting a doll bed that I bought from the flea market. I am thinking of going out to dinner with my husband if I am lucky to take a little road trip. Also,there is the paid babysitting job on Sundays now. I really hope I can enjoy the day more. I hope I can be content with what's been good and not relive the hours of crying from years past.

No comments: