Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out of the mouth of a babe

My ten year son said, Why did you have to give up Izzy?


I said, My Mom pretty much made me, because she didn't want me to bring home a baby. Then, I said that I was too young to live on my own.

So, he said, So, she had to be adopted.

I said yes, but she has two parents that take care of her.

He said, did you get any money?

I said, what do you mean?

He said, did you get money for her?

I said, No. Do you think I should have?

He said, yea you should have gotten 50 or 25 dollars for her.

I had to hold in my laughter. It was too funny. So, folks, you will have to wait for my good stuff post for tomorrow, because I couldn't help but pass this along. The best part of it is that I could find the humor in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You gotta really great blog. I think you should promote it. You can get more traffic. Try this! http://9d8586i4mikl9vbp6j69041gtm.hop.clickbank.net/

Leah said...

Oh my gosh. That is really precious. The things kids say. :)