Saturday, April 24, 2010

counseling

I went to counseling the other day at the adoption agency. I have been going for quite some time and while it helps, I am not sure it's the cure for me. I here what she is saying, but it doesn't always seem like an easy task. Back in Dec, we started working on some goals and objectives to achieve in counseling. It was a six month plan and basically with a goal to be finished with counseling with them.
As of right now, I have till June with them and then I have to decide from there what my next move. Am I happy enough where I can just quit or deep down do I still need help working through my issues. I am not sure what I will do. The counseling has been free and I am grateful for the time they have given me. They could refer me to counseling else where. However, money might be the deciding factor. I don't know if we can afford it.
So much of what is on my mind lately is going to be posted more on my private blog. It's too personal for me to post here, because I don't want anyone that I know in real life to read my thoughts. So, I guess this is a reminder that I still blog on the private one.

No comments: