Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2 more days

Only two more days until Izzy's birthday. I was able to meet with L for breakfast yesterday and I really feel safe talking to her. We had a nice time together. I am not sure I really agree with everything she has to say about God or if she could live with her own advice if the shoe was on her foot. I don't hold nothing against her though, because how can she really know. All she can do is her best.
I didn't sleep well last night. I am pretty nervous about Izzy's birthday. I want to handle it better this year. I don't want to cry all night. I have a couple long days at work and then I am off for three days. So, I am hoping we can do some fun things to help keep my mind from thinking too much.
I am still thinking about the releasing 18 balloons into the sky, but don't know to include my sons or not. My youngest son will be home that day so it's either do it or don't do it. I will most likely do it.
If anyone this weekend wants to help me celebrate by releasing one balloon into the sky for Izzy and take a picture I will include the picture in her scrapbook. No pressure.

No comments: