Wednesday, June 3, 2009

At work, I worked on my scrap book a little. After completing a couple more pages, it came to me that maybe I really need to take a break. I say this for a couple different reasons, when I put pictures of me in there, I really don't have much to say. It says boring. I rather much just fill it with my kids, but I think it should include me. I can only include so many pictures of me with my animals. Also, I need to buy a new digital camera and it's just not possible right now. It's so odd that John from another blog said that maybe I need to take a break. hmmmm are you peaking in the windows?? :)
The pastor from the church called me back yesterday too. I told him we are better, but I feel as if it's a quick fix. He agreed with me and said that he was sorry that he isn't going to be available to us for another month. He said there was another pastor we can go to, but didn't think my husband would take to him too well. I can't quite explain it, but just talking to him lifts my spirits. I guess just someone that says I get what you saying and your not alone makes me feel good.
So, I talked to my husband and told him that we won't be going back for a while, but will go back, because while we are better, we have deep issues to solve and he got a little upset. He thinks all is well and fine now. Guys, is then a man thing? He almost seems like he doesn't like me talking to him. I wonder does he think I am telling on him or is it him being jealous, because I am talking to another man?

1 comment:

Bri said...

I am finally getting caught up on google reader. I just wanted to say that it sounds like things are going a lot better for you and that makes me glad. I wish that Izzys parents would be better to you, but I am glad you and your husband seem to be working on things!