Saturday, April 23, 2011

I invited my sister to this Monday's volunteer appreciation dinner that Meld is doing to thank the volunteers. Little did she know that she would become a volunteer for Meld. I asked her if she would be willing but more like said you should volunteer with me. :) My son Alex says "you should" and it drives me crazy. It's like he is telling me what to do. I don't know if he got it from me or I got him from him. Oh well. My sister said she would volunteer with me on Monday nights.

So, now all we have to do is run it by Meld and get it approved. I think it will be wonderful to have help but more so that it's my little sister. I love it. It should make things easier and better for the children. It should provide more time for actually playing with them and holding and loving on them.

No comments: