Sunday, April 10, 2011

Annie!!!

My husband and I got married in another county. He showed me this fancy restaurant with a theater. It's pretty expensive. He said he had been there but not in a long time. I kind of forgot about it. A couple weeks ago, there was a contest for two tickets for dinner and to see the play Annie. I told him to enter the contest and we actually won!!

So, in a few weeks, we will be getting a babysitter for my youngest son and getting sort of dressed up. I say sort of because my husband isn't much for fancy dressing and I probably should make due with what I have because I am out of work because my client had to have surgery.

I am so excited because when your married and taking care of kids and holding down jobs sometimes life just is BORING! Same crap different day. We don't go out much and especially on a fancy date.

I love the movie and play Annie because for years I could relate to Annie missing her parents and singing the music from the play.

1 comment:

Dainté said...

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● Love your blog ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●
join my giveaway :)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ