Friday, March 30, 2012

Alex received his official GED diploma and in the early part of June will get an official graduation. My husband bought him a year supply on online gaming and I gave him a card with 30 bucks in it. He has landed a babysitting gig tonight. Plus, he has done some applying for jobs and one of the places will be hiring for summer time work.

Stephen got his report card in the mail and all good except a D in social studies. He has never unearned a F. I say unearned because F stands for I did nothing to get this grade. Well, that's just my thoughts on a F. Alex did get a report card from his classes and the majority of them were F's Well, he graduated and I guess that's all that counts for right now.

1 comment:

Sonya Hall said...

In order to your duplicate copy the first thing you must do is get a copy of your grade transcripts, which is the actual proof of your having graduated. These grade transcripts are issued to you at a negligible price and getting it doesn't take much time. Now, to apply for a duplicate copy you will need to write a formal requisition letter or fill out an application form and submit it to the school you received your diploma from. The whole process might take some time, but you can be sure of getting it.