Sunday, August 21, 2011

love reading about open adoptions

I love blogs that share about their open adoptions and I am always amazed at how this adoptiveLink Mom goes the extra step to try to keep contact with her children's birthfamily. She just had a party with her 3rd daughter's family. You can check out her blog here.

Another adoptive Mom that I enjoy reading about open adoption blogs here. She has the cutest little girl.

I love adoptive parents that honor and keep their agreements when it comes to openness. I love it more when they really get that open adoptions and accepting their child's family is the best for the child. I love it when adoptive parents can get past all the stages of weirdness that they may go through while they work on the relationships.

2 comments:

April said...

Thanks for including me in your post today! I've added a cake picture just for you.

Wendy said...

Awww....thank you for mentioning us, too. I really like reading your blog and seeing things from your perspective, too.