Saturday, August 20, 2011

I can't believe I am up to 147 followers! It's awesome that slowly my followers rise up. To celebrate my new full time hours even if it's just for a week or two. Hopefully, it's long term for now. Well, anyway for every new follower I get to my blog I will donate 2.00 of baby items MELD. They offer help to young Mom's and I love buying baby items. It will be two weeks, before I see the paycheck of full time hours and at that pay day two weeks from yesterday I will spend up to twenty bucks for the MELD organization.
Then, I will post a picture of the baby items that I purchased.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on being up to 147 - very cool! I love that you're donating baby items, too. That's very thoughtful.

Wendy said...

Just wanted to say congrats on all of the followers! Love that you're donating baby things, too :)