Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Todd (birthfather)

It's Father's Day and somewhere out there I am hoping you have a child or two in your life to remember you on this special day for Dad's. I wonder do you think of the two children that you lost to adoption? Izzy knows about you but there isn't too much information for me to really give her. I can't say one way or another if she has thoughts of you on this day. So, far she just hasn't really expressed much to me about how she feels when she thinks of you.

I wanted to find you for her that way if she wanted to know you she at least had that option. I have hit a brick wall and I have ran out of ideas. I think the only way that your ever going to have a chance at meeting her is if you remember my last name and search for me. I should be pretty easy to find because I still live in the same town. Once, in a while, I end up in the area where you lived when I met and I think of you. I wonder what it would be like to walk around that same place where you were. Would I remember the good times? Or the bad times?

I hope that you wherever you are that you have found a wife and have some children to raise. In my heart, I don't think you were a bad person. Just young and scared and things didn't turn out right way for you.

No comments: