Monday, August 31, 2009

The book that I mentioned in my previous post was The Adoption Reader It's Birth Mothers, Adoptive mothers and adopted Daughters tell their stories. It's edited by Susan Wadia-ells. I really think this was a good book to read.

Today, I heard back from Pastor K's wife. She said, she was deeply sorry for not returning my call. She said that Pastor K doesn't always check his voicemail on the cell phone daily. She gave me her cell phone number and the house phone. The truth is that I have had their house phone, because the church gave it to me and she once called me from it. I didnt trust enough that it was proper to call their house. I will most likely go see them on Wed. They have to get back to me. I am dreading Izzy's birthday so badly. I so badly want a nice celebration with the baloons, but not sure I can really rely on my husband to help me with that. I have tried to tell him of my wishes and he thinks it's crazy.

2 comments:

RB said...

I think it would be great to honor Izzy's birthday with the balloons. I hope your husband comes around to participating simply because you want him to.

*I fixed that link for E's blog if you want to check it out. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't working :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the title of the book!