Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Good stuff

I have an awesome husband. Our love continues to grow.
I have two great sons.
Next week, we will celebrate three years of home ownership.
My husband has been understanding of my lack of hours at my job.
As far as I know, I am getting unemployment. I won't believe it until I see money.
My husband fixed our bikes! Um.. but I ran over a stick and the chain is off. Opps. haha
It's a beautiful day!
Our garden is growing really well.
I am maintaining a 20 lbs lost. I been following this blog and have to lose five pounds before the end of June to to meet the goal that I set on her blog.
I got to play with baby girl. She is full of giggles.
I started volunteering for Meld again. There was a new little girl and I told the other volunteer that I hog the girls. :)

No comments: