Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my good stuff

Sometimes, in life it's hard to look at the good stuff when it seems like something is always going wrong. However, I am going to keep up my tradition and remember the good things. It's been kind of a bad week. But gonna try.

Stephen is only giving me a small hassle about doing school work in the summer.
I was able to apply for unemployment without even leaving my house.
My husband and I have been making it work with only one car.
Most, not all, but most of my bills are current as of right now.
We have been using our Ymca membership three times a week.
Stephen is at that age that he can do things on his own at the Y.
Our garden is going well.
An employee in the office called today and said, I notice that you don't have any hours.
The school district sent home free books and worksheets for them.
Stephen's grades went up.
Our wii has been providing us with fun family time.
My Dad is in the hospital but seemed to be ok.

1 comment:

Leah said...

It is hard to think of the good things at times. . . especially when things seem to be going so poorly. I hope things turn around for you, and I'm happy youwere able to think of a few things to smile about. :)