Saturday, July 13, 2013


Judging my a comment left on my last post.. I am wondering if I write on here complaining too much of my husband and painting him in a bad light. I know it's easy sometimes to get caught up in what ticks me off compared to what good he is doing. My husband is a great guy. He treats me well. He treats Stephen well. He tried his best with Alex and considering the background that we have due to divorce when Alex was 12 and the drinking problem that my husband had way back when.

I am not a perfect. I don't come here and spill my guts about my faults. I only told one friend how when my husband was giving his son quite a long ride but not horriblly long ride to catch a train that I made sure that the car would need gas to better protect myself from footing the bill. Truth is my husband knew my thinking and still loves me... and the truth is if it was Alex most likely I wouldn't have done that.

I don't think it's a secret that our relationships with our raised children is going to be much different than the reltionship with children that came into our lifes at a much different age.

I am going to have to work harder at writing about the good things because there are happy times in our lifes with each other. We do get really caught up with being parents and working that we don't always make time for each other.

So my goal is going to be to at least once a week for the rest of the summer to write about something good that I like about my husband or something we did togther or something nice that he did for my kids.

No comments: