Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogger friends!! Hope you have a great day with family and turkey!!

I have a lot to be grateful for. I have a wonderful husband. We don't always see eye to eye on everything but I do know that I am lucky to have him. This morning, he said, you mean I am stuck with you till tomorrow afternoon. I said, "yea and that should be okay as long as your own my good side. He said, isn't that the truth. haha. Cause I can be a royal pain in the butt if I am unhappy about something.

I have been very lucky when it comes to Izzy. I see her quite often now. It's not always a long amount of time but she is asking more questions and I love that I get to see her on her own sometime. It doesn't mean that I don't love her BF or my sons but it's nice to get that quality time alone to talk.

No comments: