Wednesday, July 22, 2009

There has been some new stuff going on in my life. My clients are have been told that live in care has to end. The client isn't sleeping well at night and is becoming a risk to herself. So in order for us to stay and them in their home they have to start paying 100 grand more a year. That would cost them near 200 grand for around the clock care that never sleeps. He is moving more towards checking out the nursing home. I feel really bad for them. Even though I have been tossing around the idea of changing jobs, because of the live in's, I really imagined myself seeing them to the end. I assumed the end would be when they passed away. They are both 98 years old and have to face one more move.

Tonight, I am meeting with the Pastor and his wife for counseling. This is something I am doing on my own. I don't know if it will help me or not. I wasn't raised with beliefs of God so it's all new to me. One thing I been struggling with is that I believe at least two strong believers in God choose to stop following me, because I spoke what's on my mind. Or maybe it was just odd timing.

2 comments:

Bri said...

It seems to me that the situation at work is kinda working itself out??? It may be making you sad, but maybe everything happens for a reason??? I hope however it works out makes you happy!

As far as your beliefs are concerned, I wouldn't let other believers affect YOUR relationship with God. Everyone is unique and has their religious views, and some people are still just asses, dispite their relationship with God.

Sarah said...

I wouldn't worry about how many followers you have -- lots of people have switched to Google Reader and might stop following people via the blogs b/c they use Google Reader to keep up with them instead.

You can't ever know for certain what's going on in someone else's life, you can only worry about your own. And if they did stop following you, it could be for any number of reasons have nothing to do with your or their beliefs!

Enjoy your session tonight!