Monday, September 2, 2013


9 days until Izzy's birthday!! I got her new address and have decided with sending flowers but haven't decided on the dollar amount or what florist in the area yet. I only have a few days to decide because I would like it ordered and paid for by Friday. I am looking at fruit baskets on the florists website. Women answer this would you rather have pretty flowers or stuff you could eat and it's not candy? She has mentioned she saves the dead flowers so she must like them.

Desisions. Desisions to make.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I would go with flowers. I would much rather have that myself than fruit. I rarely get flowers so it's a special gift.

birthmothertalks said...

Thanks. I am going to go with this one company that you choose to let the florist create something. So for sure going with flowers and if I can pull it off I am splurging for balloons too.