Saturday, February 25, 2012

Yesterday, I called the state child support place to see if we had payment yet. My husband made fun of me saying they are gonna say "it's that Smith girl again and no we don't have money" To our surprise they did get the payment of 107 on the account.

So, I call the people who do the debit card and my husband thought I sounded so bossy. He said, I used my Mommy voice with the guy.
At first, they didn't want to talk to me cause I didn't remember the phone number from about 4 years ago. I knew everything else but not it.

I asked about getting the card asap as they had advertised and they said it was 15 dollars and I would have to call tomorrow cause the 107 isn't available until tomorrow. I told the guy just send the card cause if I waited this long I could wait longer. My husband said it was so cute how I talked to him.

Now, it will be another 5 to 10 business days before we get the payment and I am just grateful for right now the payment options is out of his hands.

The ironic part of this is that I couldn't get the card until I had a deposit so they could charge me the five dollars for the card and the guy said he would waive the fee for the card.

1 comment:

Family Bits said...

Now THAT is highway robbery!