Thursday, January 12, 2012

I just wanted to blog real quick about my oldest son. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea that we don't waant him with us. My sons are getting along a lot better compared to when they lived apart. It's just a lot of adjustmant for all of us. We believe our problems with our older son is that his dad hasn't taught him life skills. We asked him to cook a frozen pizza and he didn't know how to do it. Today,he is going to go check at the status of his app at mcdonalds. I hope he can get to work soon. I think it will be really good for him.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's always an adjustment when you have to find a way to incorporate another person into your household. I'm 24 and it was an adjustment when I moved home nearly a year ago.

And your son isn't the only one with adjustment issues. I recently talked to someone who is having similar issues with her son. As in he doesn't have the life skills he need. Seems to be a common problem.

You'll figure it out!! <3 (hugs)