Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I thought I would pass along a blog that is doing sort of like a Dear Abby for adoption reunions. I sent in an email and thought I would pass the blog along. I was a little nervous to do it because it's just feels like it's too much personal information to be given out about my reunion. I try to get it in my private blog. I wouldn't want my daughter to come across stuff that was so close to her story that she thought she was in it. However, I did it because I think it's helpful to share and learn from each other.
go here to check them out. I will probably delete this in a few days so if my daughter did have come across my blog it doesn't send her there. So, if you like the blog save the link because like I said I plan on deleting it.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing that website. I like their responses.I may write to them.

birthmothertalks said...

Pam, You are welcome. I like their responses too. They are straight forward with their opinions to the situations and questions. As you can see they don't seem afraid to call someone out if they think that something they have written is off. I hope it provides some help and support. Also, though, I do want to state that they are their thoughts and in the end it's the writers reunion or problems relating to adoption. So, I hope everyone keeps that in mind.

Jenn said...

Thanks, I think this is a great resource that I hadn't seen before. Reunions are so hard, so it's nice to know that there are more and more resources out there for those trying to navigate the murky waters.