Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Today marks the 4 year mark where my husband tried to cut back his drinking and had a seizure at work! Question: Who and the hell goes to work when they are having withdrawals from drinking?? It's probably a good thing that he went to work that day. I never really thought of what might have had happened if he had a seizure while at home and I was at work. Honestly, I don't remember if I was at work but I know I was there the next day while he was in the hospital still.

I wonder what if he would have been fixed had he not went to the hospital. I don't know what they did but four years later and still not drinking and without the desire. He has no need for AA meetings or anything else like it. Not knocking those that needs those programs.

My husband just asked me the other day which man do I like best? The one that was drinking and had a job? Or the one that doesn't have a job and does nothing?

Umm.. not a hard answer.. Take the sober husband any day. The drunk one was an asshole!!

No comments: