Tuesday, May 14, 2013


My friend Pam called me today and we have a really nice conversation. I love how openly she expresses her love for me. I find it ironic that I can talk to her for 30 minutes and the conversation just flows so easily and we get along so well. But when it comes to speaking to my own Mom.. that I just find it hard. I have anxiety about being alone with her or having a conversation on the phone. I feel bad that I didn't remember Mother's day. She never remembers my birthday so guess it's the same right?

She loved the card and was amazed at how well the card fit our friendship. It makes me want to go buy the same card and save it in my scrapbook.

Pam and I have a lot in common and one is the anxiety about traveling and driving on the highways. She said it might be possible that your really are my biological child. haha. We talked about 30 minutes and mentioned trying to get together soon and even bring Stephen out to swim in her pool.

After we hung up, my phone rang and it was her again. She said she totally forgot to mention how amazing my pictures looked.

I hope we really do get together soon cause I would love to see her.

1 comment:

Leah said...

It's wonderful that you have a friend who is so special to you. :)