Thursday, December 24, 2009

I continue to be amazed by the support and the connections I have made through blogging. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined the support from others in the adoption world. I started off blogging, because well, I was using it as therapy. I still get amazed at the connections I have made.
I have been able to talk on the phone with another birthmom. It's was great to talk to someone who gets me.
I got an amazing email from an adoptive mommy that about made me cry. It was so sweet. It's a amazing thing this technology has made possible.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your special day with whomever is special to you. Also, don't forget to kiss Santa! I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus!! :) I know I am gonna kiss my Santa.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

hey! Merry Christmas to you too! I answered your guestion on my blog, under my comments. I know I love being able to see such a variety of people and experiences on line.