Saturday, September 24, 2011

Calling all lurkers

On August 28th, I was at 147 followers and I said for each new follower I would buy two dollars worth of baby stuff for MELD. I am at 151 so as of right now that is 8.00 that I will be spending for baby stuff. I am going to wait one more week so see if I can get that number to grow. Honestly, this gives me a little more time to focus on bills since we were having some bad times which is improving since I am working full time. My limit is 20 dollars total. So, if your a lurker, follow me and it will provide 2.00 worth of baby supplies. I know it doesn't seem like much but every bit helps. Plus, I have fun shopping.

If anyone would like to help spread the word around that by just following my blog that I will donate money to MELD feel free to do so.

After, I purchase the baby supplies, I will post a picture. I am thinking in the line of buying baby wipes, lotion, soaps ect. We have family dollar and general dollars in our neighborhood and 20.00 there can go quite far with some of the basic baby needs.

No comments: