Sunday, August 11, 2013

part two of trip down memory lane


My sister has moved but before she did I had soda with my Mom, my Dad, My sister and my Brother. My parents are no longer married so this isn't something that happens too often.. well at least with all of us unless it's an holiday. My parents are still friends but all that is besides the point.

After, we left our parents my sister, brother and myself went back to the motel room where we stayed at for at least 4 months.

My brother confirmed room number 9 was the room we stayed.. I don't know if they are aware of the fact but that was the place we were living when I gave birth to my daughter and was robbed of parenting her by my Mother and a system that doesn't protect under aged girls.

There is a small part of me that is okay with Izzy not seeing the Room number 9 on her birth certificate. I guess one could say it was proof that I couldn't be a parent.. my mother was one step away from being homeless with us.

My sister tried to get our Mom to go back but she wouldn't. I suppose it wasn't her proudest parent moment living there. I could have left and went with my Dad but that would have left my Mom near homeless with two young children that were being cared for by the teenage Mother so that wouldn't have worked.

The motel story is something that I have left out of telling Izzy. At the moment, I just don't want to go there. I have posted pictures and if she was to ask I suppose I would tell the truth or the half truth that I lived there once with my family.

When we were exploring I saw this guy and thought it was this manager Bruno.. it looked so liked him. But when he asked he said no... then I asked if he was a brother and he said yea.. I said you must be the younger brother cause if you were really Bruno then time did you well.

I feel like in the past year so so.. I have revisited the areas that I was afraid of and faced my demons.. The one being the jr high school that I atteneded 9th grade during my pregnancy and the year following and now this motel room.

We posed pictures just for old time sake.



Just for the record.. the pictue we all started out trying to recreate was the one of my sister and brother on the wall. There isn't any known pictures of me from that time that I am aware of.

No comments: