Monday, August 12, 2013

birthday stuff


Today is my neices 22nd birthday! Which is the real kick off to remind me that Izzy's birthday is about a month away. Years ago, it would have sent me into a panic of sadness over just the thought of how sad I am going to be.

Now it gets me thinking about what I am going to get her for her birthday. There is a chance that it will only be a birthday card. I just don't have any spare money to really spend for her birthday. My other thoughts on a gift if I manage to pull it off is either flowers or send her a fitbit to track her walking.

I have one and she did mention wanting one but hadn't bought it at that time. I don't think she has but not really sure. You can learn more about fitbit here.

I really love mine and my sister bought one too and loves it.

I don't know if I have it in me to do nothing but a card. It would be the first birthday since reunion I didn't give her a gift.

Speaking of my neice. Her and Izzy were facebook friends but neither one of them made the effort that I am aware of to get to know one another and Izzy deleted her and also deleted other family of mine.

No comments: