Saturday, March 2, 2013

My fears and prayers


I fear it's just a matter of time before Alex finds himself sitting in jail for a night or two or more.

He is a good kid but the crowd he hangs with and the idle time on his hands is going to land him behind bars.

I pray one that I am wrong and this fear won't come a reality.

I also pray that my husband is strong enough to keep me from bailing him out of jail.

My brain will tell me leaving him in jail is the right thing to do.

My heart will tell me to go get him.

He is at the age where Momma can't fix the big stuff anymore. A band- aid won't do.

I think I am going to make my son apply for financial aid for school and hoping that he can find a trade school that is short term or something.

This is my best idea that I can come up.

I will support my son job or no job if he was educating himself and making a life for himself.

I can't support his lifestyle as it is right now.

There is too much at state.

A 12 almost 13 year old boy who admires his brother and looks up to him.

One that misses his brother when he isn't around for dinner.

I pray I am wrong.

My fears tell me there will be jail time.

If only a band -aid would fix this.

No comments: