Wednesday, March 27, 2013


I heard that Alex's day was spent between friends and doing favors for the neighbors who were evicted.

I asked Alex when are you going to get serious and look for a job.

I didn't tell him that I am asking it because I am stressed over the upcoming kick out date.

He told me not to worry that he was moving out. I said, really? When and where?

He said before April 15th and to Wisconsin. He has spent a couple weekends with a friend that lives there so if what he says is true.. I imagine he is going to stay with him.

I am torn between wanting my son to have a job and live at home or have a job and live on his own.

He doesn't spend a lot of time with us as a family. It's just here and there. Sometimes, when he is bored and has nothing to do he will sit in the living room being bored. It seems like he will have a couple busy days with friends and then a couple boring days at home. We never know when to expect what day it will be. He tends to want to hang with my husband more than me.

I can't lie. I will be looking forward to some aspects of a family of three living in my home. If I want to go someone with Stephen I won't feel like I am walking on eggshells not wanting to pay for things like movies for Alex.

There is a big part of me that isn't really happy with the idea of him moving due to he doesn't have a job. If he had a job and roomed in with someone and paid rent.. I would at least feel better about it. But to have him move in with someone and be a mooch doesn't appeal to me. I suppose it's better than me kicking him out and he has no where to go. However, all good things must come to an end. The friend could get tired of him and kick him out.

I know I have been coming down hard on him. We know he has been smoking. We know he hangs out with the guy who deals pot. We were told that right before they got kicked out.. the place was due to be raided. My son is a good kid but seems to be stuck on this guy. He will bend over backwards for him and it drives me crazy. That couple is poison.

I am just torn on what to think about him actually moving out. If he follows thru.. a part of me will be happy that I didn't have to ask him to move. But he knows where we stand so isn't it still kicking him out? And why can't the kid just get a job and earn some money and make all this go away?

I go to court tomorrow for child support. It was suppose to be to increase support based on the fact that I believed my child's dad got a better job. Now he has been fired and has added another payment missed to the already 300 and some odd dollars that he is behind.

No comments: