Friday, April 3, 2015

baby shower


I am thrilled to announce I am planning a baby shower for my son's girlfriend!!!


It will be in the early part of June! Your all welcome to send gifts! I am just kidding. Just send me your well wishes that I throw a great baby shower since it is my first and it's not emotionally triggering for me.

I am really excited to be part of something so beautiful! They are not married yet and not sure if they really have future plans to do so but I am loving the idea of having a daughter n law. It's kind of exciting to be able to get to know this young girl. This is an event where I hopefully won't feel second best.. Sadly, the girlfriend doesn't have a mother figure in her life.. So I will be one of two grand mothers.. if we count my ex husband's wife. :)

I already got the place picked. I am doing it at my job.. I have some food ideas to do.. I haven't got the invitations out yet or done the decorations yet. I figure I got time still.. I hope to get inviations going soon.

1 comment:

Janine said...

How incredibly exciting for you! Enjoy the planning over the next couple of months!