Thursday, December 4, 2014


I hope everyone had a great Thankgiving! I had to work so my Thanksgiving dinner was an eat and run type of thing and then I had to be at work while my client's family had dinner.. Very odd!! I hope to be off on Christmas to avoid a repeat of that.

I did send Izzy a Thankgiving card and heard from how when she got it. There has been a bit more communication betweeen the two of us the last week or so. I sort of kept my weight loss posts and working out posts down a bit. I am part of a group for maintaining our weight and have been using that as more of a outlet.. I have wondered if I am rubbing her the wrong way. We all have that friend that drives us a little crazy right?

I am not sure what I will do for Izzy for Christmas. I probably will keep it low key due to the distance but might pop my head in and get prices on the boxes to see how much it cost to ship just in case I do find something I want to get her.. my other idea would be a card with a gift card. Also have the cookbook idea but not sure about that.

I will just have to decide sooner or later. I know I don't want to be super late with it like last year.

No comments: